INTERVIEW WITH INDIA KITTY

21 March 2014

Hello today I'll be interviewing beautiful India from India Kitty.

What are your favourite books to read?
I really love all of Kate Dicamillo's books, i just finished reading 'The Miraculous Journey Of Edward Tulane' and it was wonderful. her books are well written and full of adventures. 

What is your favourite place to be?
I love to be in my bedroom because it's always bright, relaxing, colourful and tidy.

What is your favourite thing to do?
My favourite thing to do is yoga. I do it everyday and go to lessons once a week but I also do it at home.

Who inspires you?
lots of people inspire me for lots of different reasons. I am inspired by Lorde, John Lennon, my dad who's a musician, Becki Orpin and loads of people on instagram. I am also inspired by art, music and creativity.

What is your favourite day of the week?
Saturday is my favourite day of the week, I love relaxing at home, going for walks, drawing and drinking 'Noah's Creative Juices' on Saturday afternoon (my Saturday treat).

What do you love to eat?
I like to eat watermelon, tacos, pasta and mango (I like to eat healthy foods).

Thanks for having me !

Thank you so much for letting me interview you India!

Paris x

2 comments :

  1. Yay ! Thanks for the interview ! I love your blog !

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's ok india thank you i really think your blog is wonderful too!

    ReplyDelete