INTERVIEW WITH XANTHE

1 April 2014


Hello today I'll be interviewing the amazing Xanthe from Every Cloud.

1. What are your favourite books to read?
Hmm.. I'd have to say Ruby Redfort, the all the wrong questions series, a series of unfortunate events and the miraculous journey of edward tulane! 

2. What is your favourite place to be?
ooh, well i LOVE going to the beach! i've never been overseas though! 

3. What is your favourite thing to do?
i absolutely LOVE blogging, reading, dancing and taking photos!


4. Who inspires you?
I am inspired by many different people, from the writers of my favourite blogs to my friends and parents and to celebrities (such as lorde).

5. What is your favourite day of the week?
i would defiantly have to say saturday because i can relax and have fun, whereas on sunday i am constantly thinking about how i have school the next day!

6. What do you love to eat?
i love tacos and nachos and generally all mexican foods! i also like pesto pasta, fruit, chips, yoghurt and chocolate!! 

Thankyou so much for featuring me on your blog! xx

Thank you so much for letting me interview you Xanthe!
XO Beau Fleur

No comments :

Post a Comment