INTERVIEW WITH VANILLA CRAFT BLOG

3 April 2014


Hello today I'll be interviewing the wonderful Harri from Vanilla Craft.

1. What are your favourite books to read?


My favourite book ever is true spirit by Jessica Watson. She followed her dream and became the youngest person to sail around the world non stop and unassisted. She is an inspiration to make your dreams more than just a dream and instead a reality.

2. What is your favourite place to be?

My favourite place to be is at the local sailing school with my three best friends teaching kids how to sail and having many laughs.

3. What is your favourite thing to do?

Apart from blogging, my favourite thing to do is to go sailing. When i'm out on a boat, tacking to the lead of the wind, everything is so simple and all my worries of life disappear.


4. Who inspires you?

Elsie Larson is an inspiration for blogging and what she has done to turn a hobby into a full business with shops and so much more. While Jessica Watson is my role model for everything in life.

5. What is your favourite day of the week?

Saturday! Because it means I can go sailing! I love Fridays as well because it is the feeling of the weekend is here!

6. What do you love to eat?

M&Ms - that sounds terrible. I really love pasta especially lasagne (Garfield no. 2 here).

Thanks for interviewing me xx


Follow Harri -
instagram

XO Beau Fleur

No comments :

Post a Comment