INTERVIEW WITH CHLOE LARKIN

23 May 2014


Hello today I'll be interviewing the inspiring Chloe from A Little Birdy.

1. What are your favourite books to read?
I love a book where I actually feel for the characters - I prefer dark themed books really! Hehe


2. What is your favourite place to be?
Home! Defiantly home, and in my room. I just love it! I'm defiantly part of the Stay Home Club!

3. What is your favourite thing to do?
Blog! I love love love blogging so much!


4. Who inspires you?
So many people, places, things and everything! An example of someone who is so inspiring to me is Beci Orpin!

5. What is your favourite day of the week?
Probably Saturday because it is the first day of the weekend which is always good.

6. What do you like to eat?
Food hehe! I'm loving fruit smoothies at the moment!


Thanks so much again!

Follow Chloe -


XO Beau Fleur