INTERVIEW WITH AUDREY LUELLA

6 July 2014



Hello peeps!
Today I have a SUPER exciting interview today with Audrey the creator of Audrey Luella! Enjoy, and thank you so much for letting me interview you Audrey!

1. Tell me a bit about yourself?
My name is Audrey Luella. Timson and I'm 11 years old. I'm from Sydney Australia but when I was 7 I moved to QLD. When I was 9 I moved to Bali with my family and have been living there ever since!

2. What makes you happy?
Hmm... Well singing makes me very happy! I never go anywhere without singing something! I also love horse riding! There are so many things that make me happy but the main things that make me happy are singing, horse riding, the beach and doing handstands and cartwheels! 


3. Who or what inspired you to create a blog?
Well my mum is a photographer and she had a blog so when I was little I always wanted to be like her! So she told me I could get a blog and share my photos on there! And when I heard that I was so happy! My mum helped me design the blog and helped me get up a few blog posts! After that I posted almost every day!

4. Tell me about some of your hobbies?
Some of my hobbies are, singing, horse riding, instagramming, blogging, drawing and taking photos, and hanging out with my close friends... I love to write letters to people and I get super excited when I get a reply!!

5. What is your fashion style?
Well that's a hard question... I like colourful, fun, flowing and cute! Most of the outfits I wear are colourful skirts with stripy t - shirts or a cute dress and salt water sandals... 


6. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
 Probably just letting my ideas fill the page! Adding photos and writing it all down!

7. Do you have any advice for begginner bloggers? 
Stay creative, and don't be afraid to let your ideas flow!!


8. What are your favourite colours?
Neon pink, pastel pink, aqua blue and lilac purple, pastel yellow!

9. What are your favourite places to shop?
Kikki K, Munster, Converse, Typo, Paper Wings, Courtney Courtney, Peter Alexander and Fred Bear!

Follow Audrey -


XO Beau Fleur