INTERVIEW WITH SOPHIE SMITH

1 July 2014


Hello!
Today I'll be interviewing my friend Sophie the creator of Catcus Blog! Enjoy, and thank you so much Sophie for letting me interview you!

1. Tell me a bit about yourself?
My name is Sophie Smith and I am 14 years old. I have been blogging for around six months now and am loving it! 

2. What or who inspired you to create a blog?
I was inspired to create my blog when I discovered "A Little Birdy Blog". I love how many other girls around my age express what they love through their own blog and I wanted to do the same.

3. What makes you happy?
Lots of things make me happy! Friends, family, shopping, stationery, pretty things, food and beautiful places are just a few things that make me happy.  


4. Where do you get ideas for posts from?
 I find ideas for my posts by collecting inspiration from social media (pinterest, bloglovin', etc.), other blogs, books, magazines and more. 

5. What are your favourite colours?
Yellow is my all time favourite colour, but I also love coral pink, orange and pastel colours.

6. What are some of your hobbies?
I am definitely not a sporty person, but I love to dance! I do Lyrical Ballet and Jazz. I have done one class of "Ballet Barre" and loved it, so I will definitely be doing more. Ballet Barre has many aspects of yoga, pilates and general ballet; it is very tiring!


7. What advice do you have for beginner bloggers?
Stay original, be creative and work hard. 

8. What is your fashion style?
That's a hard question, as my fashion style is constantly evolving! However, I have always loved to wear a mixture of vintage and modern. My ripped jeans are a staple in my wardrobe; they match with everything and are comfortable but stylish. I don't follow every single trend, as I see no point in following a trend just to fit in that you might not even like. However, if you looked at my wardrobe, you would see quite a few "on trend" items in there!

9. What are your favourite places to shop?
That's a long list that I'm not sure if I want to visit, but I have to answer the question anyway I guess! A few favourite shops of mine are Gorman, Topshop, Kikki K, Sportsgirl, Op shops and more.  

Follow Sophie -


XO Beau Fleur